The Interurban Railway Museum, once known as the Plano Station of the Texas Electric Railway, is located in a historic train station at 901 E 15th Street in Plano, Texas.
The station was completed in 1908. The Texas Electric Railway operated from 1908 to 1948. The station was renovated by the City of Plano in 1990 and opened as the Interurban Railway Museum. Since 2001 the museum has been operated by the Plano Conservancy for Historic Preservation.